Sunday, September 25, 2011

LG 47LK520 47-Inch 1080p LCD TV - Black

If you want high definition for your HD content, games and Blu-ray entertainment, there's nothing better than 1080p Full HD. And if you want sports and fast action to be as a crisp as they are exciting, TruMotion 120Hz virtually loses the blur and keeps the sizzle. The 47LK520 1080p LCD TV brings you both along with the other great features that make LG TVs something better.

Amazon Sales Rank: #406 in Consumer Electronics Size: 47-Inch Color: Black Brand: LG Model: 47LK520 Dimensions: 27.00" h x 3.00" w x 44.80" l, 53.00 pounds Display size: 47 TruMotion 120Hz Picture Wizard II (Easy Picture Calibration) Full HD 1080p Resolution ENERGY STAR Qualified ISFccc Ready

If you want high definition for your HD content, games and Blu-ray entertainment, there's nothing better than 1080p Full HD. And if you want sports and fast action to be as crisp as they are exciting, TruMotion 120Hz virtually loses the blur and keeps the sizzle. The LK520 1080p LCD TV brings you both, along with the other great features that make LG TVs something better. KEY TECHNOLOGIES LESS BLUR. MORE ACTION. TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast-moving entertainment. DOUBLE THE DETAIL. This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before. SAVE MORE THAN ENERGY. Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR–qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units. ADDITIONAL FEATURES FIND THE PERFECT PICTURE. Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way. VIEW IT IN THE RIGHT LIGHT. Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience. WISE AND NOT WASTEFUL. With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy. ISFCCC READY. LG's ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both daytime and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote. LG 2011 LED/LCD Feature Comparison Series LW6500 LW5600 LV5500 LV3700 LV3500 LV2500 LK520 LK450 LK330 Models: 47", 55", 65" 47", 55" 42", 47", 55" 42", 47", 55" 37", 42" 22", 26", 32" 42", 47", 55" 32", 37", 42" 32" High Definition Resolution 1080p 1080p 1080p 1080p 1080p 720p 1080p 1080p 720p LG Smart TV TruMotion 120Hz/240Hz 120Hz 120Hz 120Hz Dynamic Contrast Ration 9M:1 8M:1 5M:1 4M:1 3M:1 1M:1 150k:1 100k:1 70k:1 LG Cinema 3D 2D to 3D Conversion LED Plus w/Local Dimming Magic Motion Remote Y, sold sep. Wi-Fi Ready DLNA Certified LED Backlighting Intelligent Sensor Picture Wizard II ENERGY STAR Qualified Smart Energy Saving ISFccc Ready HDMI/USB 4, 2 4, 2 4, 2 3, 2 3, 1 3, 1 3, 1 3, 1 3, 1

Client more useful on 67 of 69 people found this review helpful. Rkay48 Super TV I had the TV for a couple of days, but it seems to be exactly what I wanted. LG Model LK520 is very similar to the old model LD520 (high rating), except that the dynamic contrast is apparently a little 'better for LK520 (150K 1 vs 100 K), but I suspect that it may not be significant. INPUT-OUTPUT AND 'enough inputs (HDMI, component, etc.), and outputs, but I still want these new HDTV has a normal stereo output (ie, two RF outputs) so that I can use my old amp. The LK520 has only one optical digital audio output. However, the sound of the speakers is surprisingly robust LK520, although most likely take to complete the home theater experience. The LK520 has a USB port, but I have not used that day. The specifications that you can connect the external USB device for MP3 files and JPEG photos. (NOTE: This model has no way to connect to the Internet - but you can connect this to a BluRay DVD player that has this ability, if desired) I put in my digital receiver via an HDMI cable and LK520 provides a clear picture of High Definition and does well with regular SD channels as well. I got on TV with component inputs for my DVD player of a certain age and looked very good. (One day I will have a BluRay, so more pores can see, I guess, in close-up ...). PROPERTIES LK520 is 120 Hz, so if you see a lot of sports, it may be important (I). So maybe LG LK450 60 Hz can be good for you, and will save you $ 60-80. But remember that the LK520 has a slightly higher dynamic contrast at 60 Hz compared with 42-inch LG LK450 (150K vs. 100K). It weighs only 35 pounds, so it is relatively simple (but a bit cumbersome) to carry everywhere. Furthermore, it appears on the screen to get any serious problems reflect stronger light conditions. TV picture can be customized to your wishes, but I found the default settings good enough for me, it is Energy Star rated, which is good, but I found the "smart sensor" adjustments, a little too dark for me. You may be so adjusted as desired. Summary: I do not think you can go wrong with this excellent LG HDTV. I would rate it 4.5 stars. Some minor restrictions audio and the somewhat high price that I have to conserve a large box (PA) to pay me, is it a 4 instead of 5 I recommend this update if I find any problems later ... . 56 of 58 people found the following review helpful. Not bad for the price of Angie I have previously purchased an LG 42LD550, used it for a few months and was very satisfied with the quality, but the 42 "screen size was too small for my room so I decided to get a bigger TV instead . The LD550 has better features than the LK520 - Internet application was something that attracted me, but requires an adapter that comes with the TV, so I never try, I do not think you need this feature anyway, so he bought a back 47 "LK520 at the same price --- that was for sale on Amazon for about one hundred seven transport: .. This model was launched in March 2011, and I made the request in April I think, because it is relatively new, so I had to wait 4-6 weeks for the product is shipped. Then, after waiting patiently for over a month, my TV has finally arrived. I was waiting for the Boys in Company to open the shipping box and let me watching television as they did when I bought another model from LG. I was surprised when they told me I could not open the box, and that I should open it on my own, and maintain housing for a year if I have to go back. This sounds a little strange, but I signed the delivery receipt anyway. The engine: It took only minutes for the TV mount my brother and I put the panel down on my bed, and secured the base / stand with a few screws. It seems that the stand was made of some cheap plastic. I hope it is more robust than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment